Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation solutions and products in the areas of robotics and machine vision, including solutions for robot guidance, bin-picking, flexible inspection, 3D scanning and robot calibration. We are a technology driven company with world class clients around the world.
We’re looking for an Application Engineer to support our customers in the US and Canada. Start of employment would be as soon as possible. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high growth Canadian technology company with the ambition of expanding globally.
- Install and configure our products at customers’ sites, including robot, vision system and PLC programming.
- Develop, improve, maintain and test new and existing products and solutions.
- Provide technical support to our products.
- Provide sales and marketing assistance and participate in product demonstrations.
Skills and Experience
- Preferred candidate would have 2 to 3 years of industrial automation experience.
- University or College graduate in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge/experience with Industrial Robots (FANUC, ABB, KUKA, Nachi, Denso, Motoman, etc.), machine vision (2D cameras, HALCON, OpenCV), 3D scanning sensors (Cognex, Keyence, SICK, LMI, etc.) and PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.)
- Good mathematical skills particularly in algebra and/or numerical analysis.
- Experience and skills in Project management.
- Understanding of manufacturing, product development and quality control.
- Preferably some experience in software programming (VB.Net, C# or C++)
- Prepared to travel locally and to the US as required.
- Smart, creative with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interest in learning and result oriented
- Enthusiastic friendly team player
How to Apply
If you feel that this position might be an interesting challenge in your career, we are looking forward to receiving your full application, including your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary expectations with “Application Engineer” in the subject line to email@example.com. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.