Business Development Manager
Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation solutions and products in the areas of robotics and machine vision, including solutions for robot guidance, bin-picking, flexible inspection, 3D scanning and robot calibration, mainly in the areas of advanced manufacturing in Automotive, Aerospace and Machinery. We’re looking for an experienced Industrial Business Development Manager
- Prospecting/sourcing out potential customers – Business Development.
- Present and sell products and services to current clients and new clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Contact sales prospects and other accounts as assigned.
- Present, prepare proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports for review by management including activity (Weekly Pipeline Report, Key Activities Report), closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Co-ordination of delivery and installation schedules for products and services sold to clients.
- Responsible for on-going professional sales development.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, sales campaign, client events, etc.
- Follow-up and assist for collection of overdue accounts.
Skills and Experience Required
- Industrial automation, robotics or vision experience.
- Preferred candidate would have a minimum 5 year proven Industrial B2B sales experience and performance.
- Has been with no more than two different companies within a five year period.
- Long-term dedication to learn and grow within the Bluewrist organization.
- College graduate, University preferred.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional presentations and demonstrations.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, technical and non-technical.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- General business intelligence and project management.
- Maintain a professional appearance and project a positive company image to customers and the public.
- Prepared to travel as required.
- Highly proactive, love taking initiatives
- Creative & innovative with strong analytical skills
- Committed to continuous learning and results oriented
- Great problem solver, anticipates potential problems and results oriented
- Enthusiastic, supportive, constructive, collaborative team player
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Business Development Manager” in the subject line. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please .
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.