Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation products in the areas of robotics and machine vision, including solutions for robot guidance, bin-picking, dimensional measurement, 3D scanning and robot calibration.
We’re looking for an experienced GPU/CUDA Developer who will be in charge of building and maintaining standalone industrial 3D vision software.
We are a venture capital backed technology driven company with world class clients around the globe. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a high growth Canadian technology company with the ambition of expanding globally.
- Develop the architectural design of 3D image processing algorithms for industrial automation
- Develop implementations of imaging processing algorithms on GPU-accelerated systems using CUDA
- Evaluate and analyze performance of GPU-accelerated systems and drive for performance improvement
- Track cutting-edge GPU acceleration technologies in industry
- Design, deploy and maintain standalone industrial machine vision and point-cloud processing applications
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong mathematics skills mainly in the areas of point cloud processing, computer vision and 3D modeling
- Experience in GPU programming (Nvidia GPUs / CUDA)
- In depth knowledge of computer architectures and parallel programming
- Strong programming experience in C/C++
- Strong experience in developing stand-alone Windows applications and in writing clean, well structured, commented, and maintainable code
- Experience with collaborative source code control systems and unit testing
- B.S., Master or Ph.D. with substantial equivalent experience in computer engineering, computer science, physics, or related fields
- Smart, creative with strong analytical skills
- Interest in learning and result oriented
- Enthusiastic friendly team player
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary expectations to email@example.com and include “GPU/CUDA Developer” in the subject line. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.