Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation solutions and products in the areas of robotics and machine vision, including solutions for robot guidance, bin-picking, flexible inspection, 3D scanning and robot calibration.
We’re looking for an experienced IT Specialist to operate from our head office located in Markham, Ontario.
- Provide IT support for work stations, printers, network, storage, telephones, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve general PC issues that colleagues and customers may have
- When needed, work collaboratively with the engineering team in order to source and deploy equipment and help solve customer issues in a timely manner
- Perform technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Deploy and administrate a Windows corporate environment, including Windows Server, Active Directory (GPO’s OU’s, User Permissions, etc.), Microsoft Exchange, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- At least 1 year of experience maintaining a Windows corporate environment
- CompTIA (A+, Net +, Sec +) and Microsoft certification would be an asset
- Smart, creative with strong analytical skills
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Interest in learning and result oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience to email@example.com and include “IT Specialist” in the subject line. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.