.Net Software Developer
Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation solutions and products in the areas of robotics and machine vision, including solutions for robot guidance, bin-picking, flexible inspection, 3D scanning and robot calibration.
We’re looking for an experienced .Net Software Developer who will be in charge of building and maintaining standalone industrial vision applications. Start of employment would be as soon as possible.
- Design, test and maintain standalone new and existing custom industrial solutions (including web services, windows services, web applications and stored procedures)
- Assist in the development of utilities or tools, testing custom solutions, supporting documentation and procedures
- Participate in the testing process through unit testing and bug fixes
- Provide technical support for complex or urgent problems
- Prepare technical documentation (e.g., user manuals, technical specifications)
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong experience in developing Windows and web applications and in writing clean, well structured, commented, and maintainable code in VB.NET and ASP.NET
- Good SQL development skills (MS SQL server)
- Experience developing Web APIs (REST/SOAP) and Windows Services
- Experience developing with MVC, WCF
- Strong experience VS2008/2012 IDE
- Good understanding of Client/Server and multi-tier application architecture and development
- Good testing and troubleshooting skills
- Experience consuming 3rd party APIs and manipulate XML or JSON response as needed
- Mobile development knowledge (iOS/Android) is an asset
- Experience with collaborative source code control systems and unit testing
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree
- Smart, creative with strong analytical skills
- Interest in learning and result oriented
- Enthusiastic friendly team player
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “.Net Software Developer” in the subject line. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.