Technical Sales Engineer – China
Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation solutions and products in the areas of robotics and machine vision, including solutions for robot guidance, bin-picking, flexible inspection, 3D scanning and robot calibration, mainly in the areas of advanced manufacturing in Automotive, Aerospace and Machinery. We’re looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer for our China office.
- Present and sell products and services to current clients and new clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Contact sales prospects and other accounts as assigned.
- Present, prepare proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Install and configure our products at customers’ sites, including robot, vision system and PLC programming.
- Develop, improve, maintain and test new and existing products and solutions.
- Provide technical support to our products.
- Responsible for on-going professional sales development.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, sales campaign, client events, etc.
- Follow-up and assist for collection of overdue accounts.
Skills and Experience Required
- Preferred candidate would have a minimum 3 year B2B sales experience
- University degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of industrial robots, PLCs and industrial cameras
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to develop and deliver professional presentations and demonstrations
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Chinese and English, technical and non-technical
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- General business intelligence and project management
- Maintain a professional appearance and project a positive company image to customers and the public
- Prepared to travel as required
- Highly proactive, love taking initiatives
- Creative & innovative with strong analytical skills
- Committed to continuous learning
- Great problem solver, anticipates potential problems and results oriented
- Enthusiastic, supportive, constructive, collaborative team player
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary expectations to email@example.com and include “Technical Sales Engineer – China” in the subject line. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.